Breaking the internet since AOL.
I’m a "full stack guy" with leadership experience. My forte is communicating technical information with non-technical audiences.
I am relentlessly learning new things and bringing creative solutions to difficult problems. I have an entrepreneurial spirit. I'm a huge Buffalo Bills Fan. I love to cook. I'm madly in love with my wife and two sons.
What do I mean "full stack guy"?
I am well versed with each layer of a LAMP based environment. I am able to design, build, manage and host web-based applications and contribute at any point in the life cycle.
- Network: Amazon Web Services (AWS) including EC2, S3, RDS, Route53 and SES.
- OS: OSX, Windows, Server OS: Ubuntu Linux, RHEL.
- Server: Nginx, Apache, Apache Tomcat, Node.js
- Database: MySQL, PDO abstraction layer, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite.
- Server Side: Python, Object-Oriented PHP; Frameworks: Flask, Laravel, CakePHP, CodeIgniter.
- Version Control: GIT, SVN Repository Hosting: Private, Beanstalk, GitHub
- API Integration: Facebook, Twitter, Stripe, PayPal, Hubspot, Google Maps, Spotify among many others.
- Front End Templating: Blade, Twig, JS Micro-Templating.
- Front End Frameworks: Materialize CSS, Bootstrap, HTML5 Boilerplate.
- UI / UX: Strong design principles. Implementation of Google Material Design. Fluent with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of programs including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Content Management System: WordPress, Typo3
Let's grab a coffee
Have a cool project you're working on and want to bounce around some ideas? That's my JAM. Hit me up.